Participate in the Beit Sasson Community
Jews of all backgrounds are welcome at Beit Sasson and encouraged to participate in the life of our congregation. When you visit the synagogue, please introduce yourself – we look forward to meeting you. There are several ways you can participate:
- Become a member. Click here to download the membership form.
- Attend a Shabbat Shahrit service and Kiddush. Enjoy the traditional Sephardic melodies and warm social atmosphere.
- Come to a regular Shahrit service, especially if you need to say Kaddish.
- Sponsor a Kiddush in honor of a simcha or nahalah (azkara, yahrzeit).
- Celebrate holidays at Beit Sasson. Highlights include our unique Simhat Torah extravaganza, family Hanukkah party, and our annual Purim seudah featuring Persian delights in keeping with the holiday’s geographic theme.
- Get involved with our community committees, including the Beit Sasson Israel Committee and the Beit Sasson Chesed Committee.
- Subscribe to Beit Sasson’s weekly newsletter for the latest updates on special programs, classes, and celebrations.